Sunday, July 12, 2009


Week 13...last of the 1st trimester! Baby Bever is now a whopping 3 inches long, about the size of a medium shrimp. He/she is developing fingerprints on each of it's tiny fingers!
I'm still feeling great, even with fewer naps! I sure do go to the bathroom a lot though! Today I had my first (of many I'm sure) "nesting moments." For some reason today finding a crib became the utmost important task! Even though I'll be going to bed without being able to check this off of my list, I sure spent a majority of the day researching, Craigslisting and checking them out at Baby's R Us. I was even tempted to start clearing out the babys room, however I kept reminding myself I have SOOO much time to get that all worked out! I'm also noticing I'm a lot less in control of my emotions! I had high hopes for a crib on craigslist today and went to Baby's R Us to look at the same one. Ryan called to let me know that I got an email and they said they already sold it. I was so bummed I had to hold back tears! SILLY! Funny...I know it at the time that it is so silly however it doesn't turn off the emotions/tears. Oh boy, look out Ryan, this could be a long 6 more months!
Next week I have my 2nd appointment, where we will try again for the heartbeat and hopefully set up an appointment to have an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.

No comments: