week 23. I am so amazed at how fast this is going! He is now about 11 inches long and he weighs just over a pound! He's moving all the time and his movements are getting stronger and stronger. I may have been able to feel the kicks on the outside but it's hard for me to differentiate if I felt it on the outside or just the inside. I can also tell that he's growing by my appetite! I haven't gotten sick in a couple weeks now and the appetite feels like it has made up for lost time. My next appointment is Thursday and I'm quite sure I've gained weight this time!!! This past Friday I started a prenatal yoga class that I am going to love! It is finally the relaxation technique that I have been looking for! Pregnancy seems to have taken many of the techniques such as: caffine, hot baths and alcohol. Yoga class is going to be a great way unwind from a hectic week.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
week 23. I am so amazed at how fast this is going! He is now about 11 inches long and he weighs just over a pound! He's moving all the time and his movements are getting stronger and stronger. I may have been able to feel the kicks on the outside but it's hard for me to differentiate if I felt it on the outside or just the inside. I can also tell that he's growing by my appetite! I haven't gotten sick in a couple weeks now and the appetite feels like it has made up for lost time. My next appointment is Thursday and I'm quite sure I've gained weight this time!!! This past Friday I started a prenatal yoga class that I am going to love! It is finally the relaxation technique that I have been looking for! Pregnancy seems to have taken many of the techniques such as: caffine, hot baths and alcohol. Yoga class is going to be a great way unwind from a hectic week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe yoga will be something you'll want to use even after you are pregnant. Sounds like it's great.
So glad the class is going to work out! Have fun!!
Post a Comment