Sunday, November 15, 2009


week 31. Our baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.(babycenter.com) I had another baby shower this past weekend from the Slorf side, it was a lot of fun and complete with some great gifts! I have so much fun sorting through everything and finding places for all of his things in our house! I still have a very long way to go though! As for comfort...it could be better, however I know it's only going to get worse! He is still hanging out in my right rib and it has been causing a lot of pain in my back as well as now making my rib feel bruised. Hopefully he'll decide 3 weeks is long enough in one spot! It is scary, crazy and so exciting that he could be here in less than 9 weeks! I am so amazed at how fast this has gone, how many emotions I've been though and how much Ryan and I have been supported by so much love from everyone! There really is nothing like having another life inside of you!

No comments: