Saturday, March 13, 2010
7.5 Weeks old: Jameson is growing up and becoming so much more alert and interactive! He is now almost holding his head up by himself, getting on more of a consistent schedule (I say that now, so I'm sure he'll change it all on me tomorrow!)and my favorite...he's SMILING! I now spend all his awake time (well, that he's not eating)trying to make him smile! It is so nice to have another emotion besides crying that he can express! We have recorded a little video of him smiling so I just have to figure out how to edit it and get it on here, but it's coming soon so stay tuned! Last week he went through a major growth spurt which kept me busy with constant feedings! Now this week I have had to put away many of his clothes because they no longer fit (sad!). Jameson and I are becoming a lot more mobile! We went shopping for several hours this past week, I even fed him in a parking lot! Oh how far we've come! I took him to my dentist appointment which lasted for an hour and he did GREAT! He mostly slept though the whole appointment; what a relief! I was so proud of him! I'm getting so anxious to get him outside so I can take him on walks now that the weather is getting warmer! I hope to be buying a stroller soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so fun to watch. I love to see new expressions. He watches you so intently when you talk to him. He is developing his little personality and we'll have fun watching him! Great pics!
Post a Comment