Another week is behind me but it certainly presented many new challenges for me! My allergies really tested me this week and has left me avoiding going outside! I am struggling to sleep even though I am completely exhausted! Today has been a rough day, I've experienced Morning sickness for the real first time and have yet to keep anything down.
This week is week 8! Baby Bever is now getting some webbed fingers and toes! The baby is now about the length of a kidney bean! The most exciting part is that Baby Bever is now moving constantly even though I can't feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Bummer about the morning sickness! So sorry! And no luck getting zyrtec approved yet for the allergies??? I'd call the doc again..or a pharmacist! I know 3 people who are on zyrtec and preggo....that seems strange! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment