Week 10 was a very fun and eventful week! I had my first appointment this week and all went well! Dr. Florido confirmed that I am indeed pregnant and everything looks fine. She tried to hear the heartbeat but wasn't able to find it, she said it was just a tad early. My next visit (July 23) she will try again and if she still does not hear it she will do an ultrasound. She did not seem concerned at all so at this point I won't concern myself with that worry. After the appointment Stephanie and Lena met me in GR and we went to Motherhood Maternity and tried on maternity clothes. I dreaded that experience but it turned out to be a hilarious experience! They had me strap on a pillow to mimic what the baby bump will look like! Then I tried on some pants with the typical maternity pants...ya know the ones with the blue waist that goes all the way up to your boobs. I felt like Mrs. Doubtfire with the stretchy pants and padding. I did buy my first maternity pants and shirt! Then we went to Babys R Us and Steph walked me around and showed me what to look for in certain products. What a fun "Baby Bever Day!"Week 11 begins now and the baby is about 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig. My doctor has prescribed new prenatal vitamins that won't make me so constipated. Also she said I could take Zyrtec!!! So goodbye allergies...Hello Summer! This was very exciting news! It's crazy that I am almost a 1/3 of the way into this pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment