
Week 16 . I have not received any baby bump comments only "have you lost weight?" I have been pretty sick at dinner time so I no longer eat much of a dinner, only a few snacks and that seems to work. I have developed a new aversion in the past 2 weeks: meat. I haven't had any cravings as of yet, at this point usually nothing sounds good.
The baby is growing to the size of an avacado this week while growing fingernails and toenails! I keeping thinking of those few seconds when we got to hear the heartbeat and kicking sounds and I want to hear that again!! This week I think i'm going to buy a fetal heart monitor so I can listen to it when I want! I haven't heard wonderful things about these, but I think it would be fun to try! It may help me recognize the kicks earlier...who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment