week 19. The baby is growing very quickly, I can tell because I have gained a much bigger appetite lately! It weighs about 8 1/2 oz. this week. I have my 3rd appointment this week Thursday and we'll be setting a date for the ultrasound. I'm getting sooooooo anxious to know the sex! This Thursday Ryan and I decided that we would like to do a blood test to test of down syndrome as well as few other things so we will be praying for healthy results on those. It sure has an active life though, I feel it kicking and moving around a lot! I can't wait until Ryan can feel it. As for a baby bump...I have not posted pictures of one well cuz...I'm still not really showing even though pants are tight.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
week 19. The baby is growing very quickly, I can tell because I have gained a much bigger appetite lately! It weighs about 8 1/2 oz. this week. I have my 3rd appointment this week Thursday and we'll be setting a date for the ultrasound. I'm getting sooooooo anxious to know the sex! This Thursday Ryan and I decided that we would like to do a blood test to test of down syndrome as well as few other things so we will be praying for healthy results on those. It sure has an active life though, I feel it kicking and moving around a lot! I can't wait until Ryan can feel it. As for a baby bump...I have not posted pictures of one well cuz...I'm still not really showing even though pants are tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment