
week 34. "Your baby has bulked up like the average cantaloupe -- to about 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)" -Babycenter.com I'm really realizing how quickly this baby is going to come! We started our child birthing class last night, I enjoyed it. It was nice to be there with Ryan learning what to expect and how to cope with it. My favorite part was that he had to massage me! I did learn some things that I haven't read or heard elsewhere. We have 3 more classes, they are every Monday night in December. My last appointment went well, the baby is measuring just right and has a healthy strong heart beat. As of last week I believe my total weight gain is 12lbs. I'm so amazed at this and still I don't really believe that's true! Next week they begin checking for dilation...I can't believe we're to that point almost! I'm feeling pretty good, biggest complaints: Sinus infection I got a couple days ago, heartburn and discomfort in the ribs and feeling like my joints are those of a 75 year old! Otherwise I'm doing just fine, I have been blessed with a very uncomplicated pregnancy thus far! Biggest thrill: the nursery is finished and it's adorable!
1 comment:
Good to hear how well you're doing! Not much longer! (and I have easily already passed you in the weight gain and I'm only 25 weeks :)
Post a Comment