
week 37. "Your baby is as lofty as a stalk of Swiss chard and weighs 6 1/3 pounds. (Length: a bit over 19 inches, head to heel.)" -babycenter.com He is now considered full term! So no chance of having a preemie! His lungs should be fully developed! I have said goodbye to heartburn! Prilosec is working it's magic and I'm finally able to keep meals down! (here comes all the weight gain!) However I have now started retaining water. I am no longer able to wear my rings or watches and when I take my socks off there is a huge indentation of where it used to be and it will remain purple or red for the rest of the night. So I've been elevating my legs more and trying to stand less but luckily I only have a few weeks to go. Yesterday Ryan treated me to a pregnancy massage for Christmas it was amazing!! I am packed for the hospital and everything is set for him in his room. The car seat still needs to be installed but we have played with it so we're familiar with how to work/adjust it. Hopefully that will be installed later today! Ryan set up the baby swing in the livingroom so it's constant reminder there's going to be a baby joining our family SOON, as if my kankles and enormous belly isn't enough of reminder!
2 comments:
I love that the swing is up! What an exciting reminder!
Dad has taken 5 days off in February. We are ready to welcome our new grandbaby too!
We are praying for you and the baby and the new adjustments that will need to be made in your life.
I didn't notice your enormous belly tho! :0
Post a Comment