

week 38. "Your baby, now as long as a leek, weighs nearly 7 pounds. (Length: more than 19 1/2 inches, head to heel.)" -babycenter.com He's so big!!!! Amazing! Babycenter.com only lists 2 more pictures with the quarter, I can't believe I'm almost at the end of those pictures! I remember looking through them at the very beginning thinking there are soooooo many pictures/weeks but it's has gone by so quickly! Well the car seat is installed, I picked out an outfit for him to come home in and Ryan and I have chosen 4 names to go to the hospital with. I feel very relieved that we have come to 4 names that we actually both like! We won't be sharing those 4 until we name him though...sorry! I have been experiencing a lot of braxton hicks contractions but haven't had a real one yet though. At last weeks appointment I was almost dilated to 2cm. We'll see Friday if I've made any more progress. I also tested positive for Group B Strep which means that I need to be started on antibiotics when I arrive at the hospital to prevent passing it on to the baby. I guess this is very common and usually by starting on antibiotics right away it takes away most of the risk.
*What I can't wait for: for him to snuggle up and fall asleep on my chest!
1 comment:
oh Andi, that's the absolute BEST thing in the world...snuggling and laying on your chest...wish mine would do it more, but he only wants to do it now when he's sick...oh well. Good luck these last few weeks! Can't wait to hear what you name him either...we kept our name secret til the end too, but we had the 1 name picked since his 20 week ultrasound...anyways, good luck and can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment