Friday, May 28, 2010

Jameson is now one week past 4 months! He is now trying to hold his own bottle...it's more like touching with spastic movements that often yanks the bottle out of his mouth and then he gets mad. He always wants to sit up, no more laying back for him! He tries to elbow his way up to sitting. Just this week he has begun to put a little weight on his legs and wants to stand on your lap. He is giggling more and more with each day; his giggle is honestly the most joyous noise, it still brings tears to my eyes when I hear it!

I bought this Jumperoo off Craigslist and I think Jameson is really going to like it! It has so many toys and seat rotates all the way around, plus he loves to push off on his feet so this jumping motion is great for him!

1 comment:

Rachel Faber said...

SO CUTE! Has it really been 4 months since we've seen eachother? That's sad. I want to hear his giggles! :)