Friday, July 2, 2010



5 Months
Jameson is now just over 5 months! He is learning so quickly and able to explore a lot more now that he is really reaching for things. I however, have not gotten used to this new trick so I've found a chip in his hand as well as his fingers in my dinner. Toys are getting so fun for him now! He has gotten very curious in our cat in the last couple weeks and he is learning how to not only take out the pacifier but put it back in! This is still a very rusty trick, success rate of probably 20%(that may be generous). He has proven that he loves the water: tub and pools! He has taken on quite the voice...not always the sweet coos you think of; think more of a squawking bird. We're not really sure where that came from or if that is going to stick around for awhile.
I took him to the doctor for a severe case of "Newmomitus" or "New-parent Syndrome) and he weighed in at 15lbs and left with a clean bill of health expect for a patch of eczema. I was more worried about the ear he kept pulling on and his uneven belly. (What you may be thinking! lol when breaths deep or cries his left side would puff up a lot higher so of course I thought...tumor or lung problems!)All was well though.
We've been having a lot of playdates and J has proven to be pretty good at them so far! It is so fun to get together with mom's in the same stage of life as me and bounce questions, concerns and even just relate our experiences with each other. So we'll plan many more of those in the future!

I've been pulling a little inflatable Duck Tub outside as his swimming pool, the first time it didn't go well but once i warmed up the water a little he LOVED it! Plus I love the snuggle time afterward!

Ryan's First Father's Day!!

No comments: