Friday, July 23, 2010

6 Months

I can hardly believe I have a 6 month old, it honestly scares me how fast this is going! He is growing and learning new tricks each week! This week he learned how to barrel roll around the Living Room. It cracks me up! He also just got his first tooth! VERY sharp! He experienced his first sleepover without Mom or Dad at Grandma and Grandpas! He did very well! ...and so did I! He's getting a lot better at sitting by himself, he no longer folds forward if you let go. He tips left or right but he jerks himself to try to balance himself out. He's not to the point yet where you can set him down and back away though but it's coming soon I'm sure! He has his 6 month appointment in a couple days; I'm guessing he's around 17lbs. (at 5 months he was 15lbs) Next weekend he'll start eating foods! Crazy I can't believe him! I'll post some 6 month pictures soon, hopefully i can get a big smile to show off his first pearly white! Smiles and giggles have been a little sparse lately with the teething pains.

No comments: