Look at how big our baby is! The baby is now about 1 inch in length with all the vital organs in place as well as looking more and more like a human! This journey is so fun! I am so anxious to find out the sex of the baby. I know I have to wait quite a while yet! This past weekend I went out yard saleing with my parents and found a cute umbrella stroller and a bouncy seat! Ryan is certainly getting more and more excited! He put Kitty-Bear in the stroller and took her for a ride; she loved it! Steph came home this weekend for the summer and has many plans of shopping and registering this summer, it is going to be so nice to get that kind of advice from a new mom. As for how I'm physically doing, morning sickness has only happend a couple times other wise my battles are with achy boobs, constipation and allergies. Also I started noticing one pair of jeans is feeling a little tighter than usual.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Look at how big our baby is! The baby is now about 1 inch in length with all the vital organs in place as well as looking more and more like a human! This journey is so fun! I am so anxious to find out the sex of the baby. I know I have to wait quite a while yet! This past weekend I went out yard saleing with my parents and found a cute umbrella stroller and a bouncy seat! Ryan is certainly getting more and more excited! He put Kitty-Bear in the stroller and took her for a ride; she loved it! Steph came home this weekend for the summer and has many plans of shopping and registering this summer, it is going to be so nice to get that kind of advice from a new mom. As for how I'm physically doing, morning sickness has only happend a couple times other wise my battles are with achy boobs, constipation and allergies. Also I started noticing one pair of jeans is feeling a little tighter than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi friend! I'm looking forward to reading about your pregnancy! This blogging stuff is fun!
Post a Comment