Tuesday, August 11, 2009





week 17. Wow so far this week has been a doozy! I feel like I have thoroughly lost it! I have this huge feeling that "THERE'S NO TIME!" I realize how ridiculous that may sound...trust me, however it doesn't help me think any more rational! Maybe this feeling comes from being 3 weeks away from being halfway through, or the fact that we're having a baby right after the busiest time of the year...or as a teacher I am making plans months in advance. Whatever it is I realize this time is going to go by so quickly and I have so much to do before we bring the baby home.
I did buy a heart monitor this past week and have had a lot of fun trying to find the heart beat. My mom was able to hear the heartbeat with me this past weekend, I was so excited and proud to share that sound with her! That was certainly worth the $10 I spent to buy it!
This week the baby is 5 inches long and weighs 5oz. About the size of a turnip!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So exciting! I wish I would have had more headphone time to hear that beautiful sound :)