Thursday, September 24, 2009
September's OB Appointment: The ultrasound is missing a picture of the left foot so we get to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks. He was breach at the first ultrasound so it was difficult to get pictures of that foot. As for the down syndrome tests, I asked for it today but it is too late to do those tests. However my doctor said many of the signs of it can show up in the ultrasound and she didn't see any of the signs at this point. The doctor says I'm measuring right on target and she's keeping my due date of Jan. 18 the same. Here's a crazy thought: my next appointment in October will be my last monthly appointment, after that I switch to bi-weekly appointments because I'll be entering my 3RD TRIMESTER! Wow! So far all is well...keep those prayers going!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! So exciting! And YAY for another ultrasound!
Post a Comment