Sunday, October 4, 2009


week 25. He is now weighing in at around a pound and a half (about the weight of a rutabaga) and 13 1/2 inches long. Ryan still has yet to feel him kick but I know I've felt him many times. Ryan either tries to feel him while he's sleeping or he stops kicking when Ryan's hand is placed on my tummy. I'm feeling pretty good now, my cold is now just a cough, my energy has returned and no more morning/evening sickness. I went to my parent's house this weekend and my mom made the nursery curtains really cute by adding some matching material to the top of them. I also used this material to make a lampshade. I can't wait to start putting this room together! Goals I have by the end of Oct.: buy a crib and paint the nursery. I can't believe I'm 6 months along already!

No comments: