
week 27. If you were to pick up a head of cauliflower, this is about how much he weighs this week...almost 2 lbs! He measures about 14.5 inches long. He is discovering how to really stretch out in there as I'm beginning to feel something go under my rib. Luckily it doesn't stay there for long. The crazy part is I feel movements high and low so it gives me a good indication of his size! I have started to get several more leg cramps, mainly while I'm sleeping or stretching when I wake up. Another new thing is that I've started to experience some pain in my hip when I sleep/lay on it. I have another appointment this week Thursday and I have to take the glucose test. She will also go over my last ultrasound with me. After this appointment I will be seeing her every 2 weeks. This is my final week of the 2nd trimester; is this going fast for anyone else?
2 comments:
Our baby is growing fast now! It was so fun to feel that little life move inside you! Can't wait to actually hold this little guy!
Its going CRAZY fast! Sorry about the pains...they sound all too familiar :( Good luck! You are almost there!
Post a Comment