week 26. Look at that long baby! 14 inches long this week and 1 2/3 pounds. He is so fun to feel move around in there. Again, Ryan has yet to feel him. I'm still feeling good, getting more and more into the "nesting" stage. He's fun to get ready for! I'm getting ready for Ryan to paint the nursery, hopefully this weekend. I'll post pictures of it when I get some of it set up. I'm really excited to get going on the room!
Monday, October 12, 2009
week 26. Look at that long baby! 14 inches long this week and 1 2/3 pounds. He is so fun to feel move around in there. Again, Ryan has yet to feel him. I'm still feeling good, getting more and more into the "nesting" stage. He's fun to get ready for! I'm getting ready for Ryan to paint the nursery, hopefully this weekend. I'll post pictures of it when I get some of it set up. I'm really excited to get going on the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment