Thursday, December 17, 2009



week 35. "Your baby, now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in your belly. (Length: more than 18 inches, head
to heel.)" -Babycenter.com He has been having a lot of hiccups lately, at least once a day, if not 3 times a day. Usually ice water gets him going. He feels so big inside! I had my 35 week appointment and still all seems well. He is measuring right where he should be. I discussed my struggle with heartburn (throwing up 3x/day) and she suggested I give up on Tums and go to Prilosec. Hopefully this will give me some relief! I also found out that I am already dilated to 1cm, which I could stay at for a few weeks. I have been extremely emotional this week, mostly while I'm driving home. I have had some dreams that left me feeling a lot of guilt and doubt that I won't know how to care for him. On a lighter note, Ryan and I are beginning to compromise on a name so hopefully we will be able to feel more prepared in that department! I cannot believe how soon we'll be holding him!

1 comment:

Erin Studer said...

It comes all too quickly!!! Hope you enjoy these last few days/weeks being pregnant and just think, you'll be holding him in no time!