Sunday, December 20, 2009


week 36. "Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long." -babycenter.com At the end of this week he will be considered full term so basically I need to be ready for whenever he decides to come! I still have yet to pack for the hospital and install the car seat but I will hopefully make lots of progress this week seeing as how I only work 2 days this week. Simple tasks such as tying shoes, rolling over in bed and getting out of the car is getting more and more difficult and uncomfortable. However my heartburn/acid reflex problem hopefully has been curbed by prilosec. That in and of itself is a great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Stephanie Zyga said...

Glad to hear the heartburn is better!